The Light Wing is our answer to the appendix carry attachment market for standard appendix-in-the-waistband (AIWB) holsters with a weapon mounted light. We’ve applied lessons learned from our proven holster designs and adapted them to an attachment that will work with most common wing based AIWB holsters on the market. The Light Wing simply attaches to the holster, below the light near trigger guard, and when worn, is pressed inward by the belt. This rotates the grip inward and reduces printing for increased concealment. The mounting location of the Light Wing ensures there’s no excess bending of the holster shell caused by some misapplications of other components on the market.
- Industry standard hole spacing (15mm/0.60”)
- Designed around industry standard hardware
- Reduced play on screw posts
- Aggressive teeth to help secure position
- Angled lever provides a light outward kick on the muzzle
- Recessed center hole allows direct mounting of wing to holster with a standard #8 screw
- Molded with glass filled nylon for strength
- Pittsburgh, PA designed and manufactured
The Light Wing is intended for use with a weapon mounted light. It can also replace other light bearing holster wings when used in a different manner. Hardware not included.
ty (verified owner) –
Dark star gear is an awesome company based in Pittsburgh PA and their customer service is top notch. I highly recommend all their products.
Kenjamin870 (verified owner) –
Ever had your shit pushed in? Grippppp tuuuckkkk!
jordanmcgovern (verified owner) –
Great deal ! Good product. I still prefer the modwing
tibbe.drew (verified owner) –
Awesome deal awesome product! Thanks Big Tex
Cory (verified owner) –
The light wing offers an additional “push” at the top of the holster to help with grip tuck. All my holsters get one