LWRC IC Forged Complete Ambidextrous Lower Receiver
The LWRC IC forged complete ambidextrous lower receiver is an excellent starting point for a hard-use rifle.
The LWRC IC lower receiver offers ambidextrous controls to include: selector, magazine release and bolt catch and release. An enhanced flared magazine well and ambidextrous magazine and bolt catch mechanisms are machined directly into the receiver and have been designed to function as ergonomically as possible.
This lower receiver is designed with several unique LWRC features to further enhance its durability and versatility. All the controls are easily accessible without needing to change your grip on the rifle. Included is the LWRC Enhanced Fire Control Group with a Nickel Boron coating for a smooth pull every time. The lower itself is forged from aluminum, cerakote OD Green
- Full ambidextrous controls: bolt release, mag release and safety selector
- Nicel Boron single-stage milspec fire control group
- H2 buffer
- Enlarged winter-style trigger guard
- Rubberized pistol grip and LWRC carbine stock
- Forged 7075 aluminum with cerakote finish
- Cerakote ODG
- Compatible with Mil-Spec AR-15 lower parts
- Precise tolerances