The Modlite OKW-18350 Handheld Light Package contains an OKW light head 18350 body and tail cap. It also includes ONE 1200mAh 18350 battery and an (optional) Xtar charger. While lumen output is only 680 lumen the throw is about 400% greater than the Surefire M600DF. This light head is best suited for situations where extreme throw is needed.
- Hand-assembled in and tested in the USA.
- Compatible with Raven Concealment & Thyrm Switchback pocket clips, comes with a color-matched Thyrm LPC.
- Lifetime guarantee
- Approximately 680 out the front lumens and candela is approximately 69,000. This light is an excellent choice for anyone needing maximum throw.
- 6061 Series Alum bezel with Mil-Spec Hard Anodizing.
- Drivers are fully potted and tested to withstand select-fire SCAR 17 recoil.
- Ultra-clear BOROFLOAT® lens allows 98-99% light transmittance.
Lithium CR123 cells are not supported and if used will cause the cells to heat up and possibly explode or catch fire. We recommend the KeepPower 18350 high drain cells which can be found here.
If you have a question about batteries please check out our FAQ section about batteries here.
Want to read more about Modlite Systems and their company? Check out this article from AR Build Junkie. Also, check out the informative FAQs for Modlite products, batteries and light outputs in general.
You can also purchase the PLHv2 , OKW and IR Head separately for your Modlite or Surefire M600DF Bodies. The Modlite 18350 and 18650 WML bodies are also available.
There are no reviews yet.