The Modlite PLHv2-18350 Handheld Light Package contains a PLH V2 light head, 18350 body and tail cap. It also includes ONE 1200mAh 18350 battery and an (optional) Xtar charger.. While lumen output with this light is similar to the Surefire M600DF, the throw is much better suited to allow PID (Positive ID) at greater distances at more than three times the amount throw than the M600DF. This light is a large step forward from the PLHv1 light. Lumen output is about the same but throw is greatly improved. It is the best balance of flood and throw available.
- Hand assembled in and tested in the USA.
- Compatible with Raven Concealment & Thyrm Switchback pocket clips, comes with a color-matched Thyrm LPC.
- Lifetime guarantee
- Approximately 1350 out the front lumens and candela is approximately 54,000. It is an excellent overall light head good for indoor or outdoor use
- 6061 Series Alum bezel with Mil-Spec Hard Anodizing.
- Drivers are fully potted and tested to withstand select fire SCAR 17 recoil.
- Ultra clear BOROFLOAT® lens allows 98-99% light transmittance.
If you have a question about batteries please check out our FAQ section about batteries here.
Want to read more about Modlite Systems and their company? Check out this article from AR Build Junkie. Also, check out the informative FAQs for Modlite products, batteries and light outputs in general.
You can also purchase the PLHv2 , OKW and IR Head separately for your Modlite or Surefire M600DF Bodies. The Modlite 18350 and 18650 WML bodies are also available.
bfhorton (verified owner) –
Absolutely amazing light. I’ve been carrying it daily for a while now. Super bright. Nice hot spot. Button feel is solid. Fits really well in a pocket. Been through 2 low light classes with it.
Nathan Norton (verified owner) –
This light is freaking legit. It is bad to the bone to say the least. Super bright and powerful. I feel like I could shine through a tornado or hurricane with this thing. The throw is perfect indoor and outdoors. Definitely worth the price (I know it’s expensive) but the investment far outways not having one. 100% would recommend