WARDEN DIRECT THREAD
A direct-thread version of the best-selling Fast-Attach® Warden Blast Regulator we designed for use with SureFire 5.56 mm and 7.62 mm muzzle devices, the SureFire Warden direct-thread blast regulator is precision-machined of rugged stainless steel, heat treated and coated with a durable Cerakote™ finish. The Warden enhances the refined appearance of any weapon with a 1/2-28 or 5/8-24 threaded barrel, protecting the barrel’s exposed threads from damage or fouling in lieu of a flash hider or muzzle brake. Its diffuser design directs the muzzle blast forward when the weapon is fired. Measuring just 3.0 inches in length, the Warden adds a mere 6.1 ounces to the weight of the weapon, minimizing any effect on weapon handling characteristics. Unlike our award-winning sound suppressors, the Warden is not an NFA device and is available wherever SureFire products are sold, without any of the restrictions associated with suppressors.
- Rugged, heat-treated stainless steel body and durable Cerakote™ finish enhance weapon appearance while protecting exposed barrel threads from damage
- Diffuser design directs concussion muzzle blast forward, mitigating dust signature when the weapon is fired from a position near the ground
- Not an NFA device, the Warden can be purchased without any of the restrictions associated with suppressors
- Measures 3.0 inches in length and weighs just 6.1 ounces, minimizing effect on weapon handling characteristics
- Models available to fit 1/2-28 or 5/8-24 threaded barrels
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA to SureFire’s exacting standards
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee
- Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.
|Caliber||5.56mm & 7.62mm|